Friday 30 May 2014

World Of Incest Update 9

Didi was interest in the story and I was interested in her. I kept my hand on her shoulder which either she was not aware or neglected. Within couple of minutes, the boy kept his left hand on her shoulder and within short time, his hand descended to her boobs and started massaging her breast. She was giggling, and co-operate by loosening her kameej, by unbuttoning two hooks, which were at her back. Now his hand entered into her dress and comfortably and started squeezing her large tit’s as her hand was wandering on his pants, I was no more interested in the picture, and live show was more amazing. The boy asked why Prema that’s you didn’t come as you had promised to bring her. She said something, which was not audible. Now he pressed Saniya’s head said something she took out his penis out of his pant and started squeezing his rod. When he asked her to take his rod into her mouth, she was bit hesitant and looked other people around her to confirm that no one is looking at them. When she looked in my direction, I covered part of my face and pretended looking on the screen. Now Saniya bent her body to take his waiting monster into her mouth and laid on his lap, the hand rest was hindrance for her and she tried to get up, then both talked in whisper, for my astonishment she crept to the floor and kneeled before him and started blowing him. This was too much for me. I wanted to trade place with me and give my shaft into her mouth. I left the theatre before movie was ended just to avoid her embarrassment, to be seen by her friends’ brother. Here my hand had entered in didi’s dress as had unhooked her dress and was cupping her left breast. Didi was so involved in the story and so excited that she was not aware of her brother massaging her boob. So, I lusted after both the girls Saniya and Sudha and I somehow wanted to feel them. Whenever they visited our house or met them, elsewhere the same picture was rolling in my head and I was visualizing those scenes. But they never saw me in this angle but they were always treated me as their kid brother. So, I didn’t have nerve to proceed, many times I thought that I did a big mistake by going unnoticed by them, instead if they had seen me during the act they would have allowed me to fondle them, I even planned to blackmail them and enjoy them. But the yoga instructor in his class told that you should not lose your syllabus at early age, which will be dangerous to your health and carrier. You may lose your aim and be after the momentary enjoyment. So, keep your thoughts very clean and never allow your brain to think anything other than your goal, I was very much impressed by his speech, and I diverted the subject. But here I was squeezing my didi boobs and she was so hot by description and playing with assets.
She was moaning slightly. I looked at her, our eyes met. Her eyes had become red with excitement. I asked what about you, she was quite, but said I didn’t know that Saniya had planned to seduce me, you are right that boy’s name is Raghu. And he was after me since very long, but I never gave him any lift, but he was still persistent. Saniya was successful to take me to picture one day, and after a while, he too came and pretended as if it was a coincidence. which I never knew till today that, it was preplan. Saniya somehow adjusted a seat for him beside her and we were all coolly enjoying the film, but after sometime, she wanted to speak something to the girl who was sitting at some distance. Now Saniya shifted to my seat and asked me to go to her seat though I was hesitant but forcefully she pushed me so I went and occupied a seat beside Raghu. We exchange pleasantries and were immersed in the film. Raghu tried to speak with me but I was not interested so without any response I was watching film. Then after some time he kept his hand on my backrest, for which I didn’t like but kept quiet, when he tried to touch me but I slid a little indicating my resistance. But he was persistent in his acts after some time he tried to cup right ball, I felt like some poisonous insect is biting me, without commenting anything I got up from my seat and sent Saniya curtly back to her seat, saying I too want talk the same girl regarding some project work. As I didn’t yield to them, he stopped following me. I enquired why you left the place, whether you didn’t like him or if there was any other boy whom you liked would you enjoyed his touch. If at all, other boy was squeezing your tit whether you would yield to him, now here I had unbuttoned completely and slid her dress to expose her both the breasts and started playing with each hands squeezing one while caressing other nipple.
She - I don’t know but I was not after such an act, but I was surely excited whenever my friends talked about their adventures. I too desired to have such experiences but looking at our background and the family reputation and nature of our parents, I had control myself.
Didi – suppose Sudha or Saniya had sensed your liking towards them, would you have gone further ?.
Me – surely, if the circumstance had provided I would have fucked both of them and even that Sarala on whom I had my eye since ages. When you were eyeing on my friends what was your opinion about me were you lusting for me also. If you were not my sister, I would have raped you but what to do? My bad luck. My mind was totally corrupted by two of your friends. Who can ignore such a beautiful pair of breasts like this and start chewing her nipple. Then only she was aware of her being topless and she was alarmed and started pushing off her body. But it was too late, I was not in a position to leave her. Though she protested, I didn’t loosen the grip and was squeezing one breast while eating other. When I squeezed hard, it was painful, she said ahhhh, and by slip of tongue, she exclaimed slow not that hard you are hurting me. By the time she realized her mistake, I took her in arms and carried her to bedroom thinking it was more than consent. When I dropped her on my bed and started disrobing her she was protesting, I said please let me do what I want but she protested a lot and speech of moralities started. I said where is moral standard when I fuck jiju you accepted it, you proposed to do it in the home only, later in your presence, then threesome while you are totally nude couple of inches and you allowed me touch your boobs. See sister this is the first time I am feeling any boob in my mouth, let me feel them savor them appreciate them. I shall stop when you desire so, without wasting a single moment I disrobed her and started to play with another tit in this mouth while playing with one. She closed her eyes then I started caressing her entire body her stomach navel her thighs legs just every inch of body. Though I had fucked jiju several times, he had kissed me everywhere but I never had kissed him back so I wanted to taste a body that too female. Now I started kissing from her toe to head skipping her fleshy moulds of her cunt. I traveled to her face. Now, I started chewing her lips, every now and then, her body tensed and relaxed. When I was satisfied with kisses, I went to her navel, licked hole and slowly descended to her love hole. And at last, insert my tongue in her opening of choot. Then I lifted myself to kneeling in her opened thighs and positioned my rod at her opening. She subconsciously spread her thighs. As I entered her, she opened her eyes to find me not her hubby. She opened her mouth to say something, but I shushed her no comments dear sister, we both are at peeks of enjoyment. Both like and this is my first time I touched female body & it’s both the holes. And I am first time have entered most beautiful cunt of a stunning woman. I have entered a very nice and moist dark canal than tight and dry anus of you hubby, which I loved to fuck. But I am sincerely fucking just as duty to keep my sister happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment