Wednesday 28 May 2014

World Of Incest Update 8

Unintentionally a moan escaped from her mouth. Somehow, she freed her tit and really wanted to raise now but I had grip like vice. Now I got up and sat beside her still holding her, I asked for a kiss she said no but I said Immediately I want one, after lot of hesitation she said will you leave me after a kiss. Surely, if it’s wholehearted one is enough for now.
She - means?
Me – nothing. Promise
Me – promise. At last she agreed and gave me a kiss it lasted very long our tongues were fighting with each other then she left me high and dry. But I had to keep quite as I had promised. She went to kitchen and prepared food. When she called for food I went to dining both started food silently, it was painful to eat silently, she had some guilty conscience now I broke silence and started talking in which she didn’t take active role but just nodding her head. After some time I started telling jokes and her mood lightened a little. Somehow, we finished food and after I invited for watching TV but she said she needs some rest. After half an hour, electricity went, as it was summer her sleep was broken and my TV was shut off. I was getting bored, but I could do nothing for that, as I could not go out due to curfew. Didi came out of room and she sat down on the same sofa. She looked she was off the tension. Slowly we went on chit chatting, somehow topic of romance came, I asked didi did you have experience of romance before marriage? Shree what are you asking do I look like that (I was sure that she had none). I said I asked casually, I know you but as you were beauty queen of the college, so many boys used to roam around you. And many of your friends had boy friend’s for instance Sudha, she had boy friend and I have seen that they were kissing and his hands were inside her blouse.
DIDI- is it true. How did you see? Once we were playing cricket and I hit the ball very hard it went off the fence so friends sent me to collect the ball, as it was the rule. Whoever looses the ball only he had to search or bring new one. As I was searching for the ball, when I came behind college and searching inside bushes, I found them instead of ball. I was there watching them for pretty long. She was wearing skirt blouse that day. When I saw them, they were holding each other’s hands. And they were speaking in very low voice I could not hear anything. Then, he held her head and tried to kiss, but she namesake protested, and cooperated. While kissing, his hands went to her boobs and was caressing lightly. He started pressing them, while his another hand was roaming on her buttock then he slowly undid her blouse and took out her boobs from their confinement they were beautiful, very white like moon light. I hid behind bush so I could not be seen by them. He started kissing her boobs sometimes he used to lick. And in between, few times, he chewed her nipple hard and then she used to shout. It went on for long time, he raised her skirt and caressed her buttock, and he even inserted his hand in her panty. Her well-shaped legs were looking like banana trees, what a nice buttocks they were. Here I was excited beyond limit, I felt like pushing him aside and wanted to fuck her there it’s elf, he took his hand in front and caressed her nude vagina when he was trying to remove her panty, I heard my friends calling my name, as I had taken too long. Without making any noise, I left the place or else I would have witnessed the first live show of my life. Once I had been to a movie with my friends, one friend had reserved a seat for me it was on last row he had informed me well in advance, as I was late already lights were switched off somehow u reached last row then my friend clapped at me and just seated beside him. When my eyes accustomed to the dim light, I saw two persons in next row were talking to themselves. And a boy signaled something to the girls sitting in next row to them. She turned back and signaled something to the boy may be after some ten minutes, the boy again pinched the girl, and one boy and a girl traded their seats. So both became couple, when a girl was coming to the rear row, I recognized her to be your friend Saniya she quietly came and occupied the recently vacated seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment