Tuesday 20 May 2014

World Of Incest Update 4

Somehow, I could not deny request of both, we started fucking generally in my room and even some time in sister room, and it was very often we mated discreetly. Neither Prema or aunty was aware of it. May be after month’s time she came and said discretely, do you make it very hard?
ME – why do you ask. By the time he is back to the room he is tired really though he is willing to enjoy with me, he can’t and avoids though he has got very good erection. This time I really got wild and shouted at her see if I do slow or short he is not satisfied and if I fuck him as per his taste, you are complaining. I am really fed up between both of you. For god ’s sake, please leave me alone, and without waiting for any answer I went out, and came very late after second show picture. All were worried really as mobile was also switched off. In cine hall, also, I was thinking how to get rid-off the situation, still I couldn’t make any decision. It was too much of a burden for my age. Days were passing I was irregular with jiju one day jiju proposed me still worst thing. He wanted me to fuck him while he was fucking my sister at a time he wanted to enjoy being fucked while he was fucking another, still I couldn’t make out what he wanted as was strong enough had muscular body could sustain lot of stress and strain. He said don’t be embarrassed we will do it in dark so that no one will see the other. Somehow, he convinced me. So, another chapter opened and first time, I was too nervous. Jiju guided me from my room to his in total darkness and he got me inside him. And took sister below him and we started fucking. This time, I was not needed to take care of his massive cock as sister had taken the task and gulped him. I was overcautious not to touch any part of her body. And somehow, finished first time though, I was over excited, as I had never seen any naked woman And I could visualize naked body sprawled just below me except jiju was in between us. This Had more effect on me may be on that couple also. The moment I climaxed I took out still erect Cock out of the hot and tight orifice with the pluck sound, and ran to my room without turning Back. Once I entered my room cleaned myself, fell on the cot and drifted off to sleep but in The middle of night my sleep was disturbed by wet dream of fucking some faceless woman and Kneading her boobs till she cried with pain and pleasure. I opened my eyes and myself alone On the bed and cock was erect looking at the ceiling. After many months, I felt like masturbating And I did. It was most powerful ejaculation of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment