Monday 26 May 2014

World Of Incest Update 7

But I wanted her consent, as nothing happened she waited for few seconds and nothing did happen, wondering what she opened her eyes. I pleaded nothing more than a soulful kiss and you can go. She didn’t know how to react but she parted her lips that were enough invitation for me though there was no verbal. I was assured by her gesture as consent, and I placed my lips over hers holding her head. First, she shivered, very fast recovered, and became quite, I started kissing her lips, sucked honey and she too responded for few seconds, and before I understood, she slipped away from grip and ran to bathroom to hide herself. I couldn’t dare to look jiju, as I was threatened but before I moved to my room he patted my shoulder without caring to answer him I entered into my room and locked myself and I was too nervous as I was just carried away that too in presence of jiju.
Next day jiju and aunty left for marriage of jiju’s cousin, son of aunt’s sister who was close to jiju and they had to leave behind my didi to look after Prema who could not go due to her exams. I left in the morning as usual to shop and Prema to college. By 12 noon there was some riot of Hindu - Muslim and stone pelting and one boy was stabbed due to that curfew was imposed. So, I closed the shop and returned home. By the rime didi was bit tensed due to riot, as she saw me coming she sighed of relief. And came and hugged me are you safe that’s all she said, I tried your mobile but you didn’t respond so I was worried because here most of the time innocents are the victims. I tightened the grip around her, kissed her forehead, and said thanks for your concern didi, we remained in the same position for some time, and I was feeling her bosoms on my chest, though we were fully clothed I felt nice. My cock started rising, didi kissed my both the cheeks and broke the hug. As soon as she left, she took mobile and dialed Prema, enquired about her safety and advised her not go out of the campus and told about the riot. And said as soon as her exam is over, call her on phone. So that Shreesh (my pet name) will come and take you home. Pammy (Prema’s nick name) said everything is ok in the campus and she assured didi that, she will not go out and will take food in the canteen itself and exam will be over by 5 O' clock. If everything is ok, she will come on her own & if any help is needed, she will call us but didi insisted that Shreesh will come and pick you up and not supposed come on her own.
So, all were relieved of the tension. I asked for coffee and didi prepared coffee and by the time I changed my cloths, came to hall, and switched on TV, didi came and joined me both of finished coffee and we started watching TV. After some time I kept my head on didi’s lap and started watching which was not un usual, I was habitant of watching TV by placing head on whoever was near including aunty except Prema. We were chit chatting on some usual talks, when I turned my head to say something to didi I felt her balls on my face though fully clothed in nighty. I did not say anything but stared at her beautiful bosom and concentrated more on boobs than that TV. I could feel that she is not wearing anything underneath. After some time I purposely started touching her boob with my face initially, she was not aware but when she sensed that, she wanted to rise in pretext of cooking but I didn’t let her go. What is there in hurry we are free for today and you can cook leisurely. Then I placed my hand around her back and still lying on her lap we were watching TV as well chit chatting. She was playing with the remote and it fell on the ground. She bent to collect then her right nipple came into my mouth, I sipped it and when she came to know she tried to pull her nipple from my mouth, but I gulped her ball as far as I could and pulled her head so that she can’t get up without losing my grip. It was the first time I was sucking her boob though it was covered by cloth, it felt nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment