Sunday 1 June 2014

World Of Incest Update 10

Whom, I have loved from depth of my heart, asexually and now sexually. Who has taken care of me throughout my life till the one who loves me more than herself. Now I have entered the most forbidden zone. Please, please don’t spoil mood and try to enjoy, you can even pretend as if you are liking but don’t make any advert actions for my sake, and started moving slowly, her face was expression less and motion less I could see few tear drops leaking from her eyes I don’t know whether with love or hate. But I continued pawing her body started massaging her breasts, which had become hard like leather ball. As the time passed and I had picked up pace there was little difference, her breathing had accelerated. I was very gentle in touch, kissed her forehead, her nose, and her lips. She was half-heartedly responding, as I went on increasing speed her moans were loud after few minutes she took my palms and kept over her boobs and pressed, I took the hint and started squeezing until she could bear. Now her breathing increased and her nostrils reacted, moans increased making our neighbors hear. Placed her hand on my back and started pulling me hard, as it was my first with a woman, I didn’t know how to handle them. But her gestures were more than enough, I started pounding her as she was moving her face left and right and jumping on the bed. And making our loins collide with each other making lot of thup –thup sound as my poker went in her. She reciprocated by sending cunt to meet my lund inside. Now my cock was moving like a piston. At last, her body collapsed and she was sweating profusely I could feel that. My penis was being washed with her cum. I continued pumping her. The juice was spurting until I stopped rigging her, even after I stopped the juice was flowing like river below my trunk. I too was exhausted and fell over her still keeping my erect member inside her. Now she recovered her breath and smiled at me, took my head and started kissing my face and when our lips met, she sealed them. My sister seemed to be happy and tried to push me aside, then she came to know that I was still rigid. Oh my god still you haven’t cummed? I asked her permission to restart, she pause me, started licking my nipples, and was playing with my body, and hairs then she nodded. I started my mission in slow rhythm in the beginning and I went on screwing her. Again, she started to shout. By her gestures, I felt that she is nearing her next climax. Jiju had taught me art of self control past few months and it was of great help. By the time my end came, I fucked my sister so fast. So that to keep her on the cot was difficult as she jumped so violently. I pounded her to the all the worth I was. Poured semen in her cunt and collapsed on her like a log, she too was almost like dead. When we recovered, I saw the time was almost 4.40 O' clock. It was the time to depart to bring Prema back home, but didi was not leaving me she showered rain of kisses on me. She said you had almost killed me. You are he-man. Your wife will be most luckiest to have.
Me- I am satisfied really. Are you not angry on me?
She- in beginning yes and now not at all, I love my kid brother and I will love forever. I am more than just satisfied. I assure you that I am there whenever you desire me.
Me – then why the hell I will need to marry you are there you will be my sister as well my wife, so no question of marrying. Saying so, I reminded of bringing Prema back from college. I quickly freshened up and ran to college for my dear sister in law Prema.

No comments:

Post a Comment